Monday, August 21, 2017

Her Holiday Plans

Saskia : So, end semester break is coming. Do you have any plans, Lubba?
Lubba : Of course I am. My family is planning to go to Jogjakarta for the next holiday.
Saskia : Wow, sounds cool. Everyone in your family is going?
Lubba : I don't know yet, because my oldest sister is at Banjarmasin.
Saskia : That's kinda unfortunate... But how will you go there, though? Plane? Train? Car? I mean, a family road trip sounds nice, right?
Lubba : Well, I think we'll be going by car. But I'm not really sure. There is a big chance that we will go by train, too.
Saskia : Mmm, both are nice. You can enjoy a whole lot of family time using car. But you could also meet new friends if you go by train. Talking about train, aren't they usually full on holidays?
Lubba : They sure is. Maybe I have to go buy the tickets earlier.
Saskia : Great planning! But when will you go there, though? Right when the break started? And how much time will you spend there?
Lubba : Maybe from the first day of holiday. And we will spend five days there at most.
Saskia : Five days? That's a long time! Had any interesting places to check out already?
Lubba : Well, the problem is I do not actually want to go there. My wishlist for holiday is going to Singapore. But my mom said that she doesn't have that much money to go there. So I think I'll just enjoy the holiday no matter what.
Saskia : Oh... That's so sad. But you're right. Holiday is there for you to release stress. Not to make you more depressed. You could check out some nice destinations online!

No comments:

Post a Comment