Monday, October 16, 2017

Not Participating

So at 26th August there was this event at my school called 'World Tournament'. I'm really excited for it because they have unique theme and we have to dress up according to the theme. This year's theme was pirate. I think I went to overboard with my preparations to the point that I borrowed my friend's cosplaying properties such as sword and eyepatch. After I got everything set I decided to sleep early, hoping that my flu will get better the next day.

But it almost seemed like God didn't want me to go, the next day I woke up with nasty pounding on my head. It hurts so much that I can't walk without teetering around. My mom helped me reach our dinner table and gave me some medicine. I rested the whole day and the day after. Even so, at Monday my condition is still kind of bad.

And my mother took a photo of me because I told her I need to write a journal about why didn't I go. Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment